My services include individual therapy for busy students, and young professionals navigating work life, friends, relationships, and family. We’ll probably talk about things that happened in the past, where you’re currently at, and where you want to go. My clients enjoy my authentic and real approach, and you can expect to feel like you’re talking to a real person that gets it.
All are welcome in my practice, and my goal is to work with you and collaborate on what healing looks like in the context of your background and identity. I especially welcome those looking for a therapist that gets what it’s like to navigate this world while also dealing with having a marginalized identity.
My services are set up to accommodate a wide range of schedules, and busy lives. All sessions will be held conveniently via video on a secure and HIPAA-compliant platform. During your intake phone call we’ll be discussing how to access the platform, payment, and how to get the most out of our sessions together.
Have questions about these topics? Schedule a 15 minute conversation to discuss how I may be able to support you with your specific needs.
- Master of Arts, Counseling-Marriage and Family Therapy – St. Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – University of California, Berkeley
- *Community-based therapist within Alameda County
- *School-based therapist in Oakland Unified School District
- *Outpatient grief and bereavement clinic-therapist
- Licensed marriage and family therapist – CA MFT 111778