My services include individual counseling for adults and teens. My clients enjoy my authentic and real approach, and you can expect to feel like you’re talking to a real person that gets it.
All are welcome in my practice, and my goal is to work with you and collaborate on what healing looks like in the context of your background and identity. I especially welcome those looking for a therapist that gets what it’s like to navigate this world while also dealing with having a marginalized identity.
SPECIALIZATIONS AND SPECIFIC AREAS OF INTEREST:
- *Relationship issues (romantic partner, family, dating)
- *Trauma: (Intergenerational, racial, community violence, etc)
- *Difficult family dynamics
- *Issues impacting People of Color
- *Ethnic/Racial/Cultural identity exploration
Have questions about these topics? Contact me to schedule a 15 minute conversation to discuss how I may be able to support you with your specific needs.
- Master of Arts, Counseling-Marriage and Family Therapy – St. Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – University of California, Berkeley
- *Community-based therapist within Alameda County
- *School-based therapist in Oakland Unified School District
- *Outpatient grief and bereavement clinic-therapist
- Licensed marriage and family therapist – CA MFT 111778